Sunday, April 3, 2016

An Atlanta Blogger: Our Ancestry guests!!





As usual, this weekend, our hotel was PACKED FULL. And we were honored to have the Higgins sisters and their cousin with us. They are all members of Ancestry.com and they told me that they have met many many family members doing this. In fact, I understood the one on the right to tell me that she and her sister (far left) found their cousin (middle) who they didn't know and they were here together at our hotel, meeting up. They gave me a blank family tree and another form for me to get started with and they encouraged me to try this. It was a great pleasure to hear the different things that they had found about their family. 





Ladies thanks for having stayed with us!!

I was at the hotel all day yesterday, from 7 in the morning to 11 at night. By the time, I got home, this is what I found: I am not sure if she's mad at me or if she had just given up on me. At any rate, here's Happy. 






And having nothing to do with Atlanta but everything to do with beauty, here is my closing song for this post: the great Helmut Lotti singing "Hallelujah". Enjoy.



















Till next time . . . .