Sunday, March 27, 2016

An Atlanta Blogger: The movies!!

March 28, 2016,


Today, was an off day from the hotel so we went out for lunch, then we dropped off our clothes at the laundry and then it was on to the movies. We chose the Cinema 12 which is located inside the great Mexican mall: Sante Fe Mall. Everything is so brightly colored there. My movie let out before David's so I walked around the mall. Here are two or three pictures for you. (forgive the quality of the pictures)





The last picture, above is of the lobby of the theatre.. The red walls that you see lead to the different movie rooms.  It was a leisurely day with beautiful weather here in Atlanta. In fact, I wore shorts!!

If you are a guest in my hotel and you would like to visit this mall, simply exit the hotel parking lot and go to the light. At the light, turn left, cross over the interstate directly behind the hotel and at the first light, turn left. You will be on Venture Dr and the mall is directly on the left. It couldn't BE any closer to the hotel.

If I can answer any questions you may have about the area, just message me using the form to the right.


And having nothing to do with Atlanta and everything to do with beauty, here is my closing song for this post: Kaye Starr singing "My Heart Reminds me". Enjoy.