Thursday, February 4, 2016

An Atlanta Blogger: A late start!

Last night, I didn't go to sleep until after 5:00 in the morning. Therefore, I didn't wake up until 12:00. I had several things planned for today but my day didn't get started until lunch. And so, plans changed. Oh well. 

We decided to go to Zaxby's, one of our favorite places. Have you ever been there? You should! If you are a guest in my hotel, simply leave the hotel and go to the light. Turn right. You will go through several lights, about 8 minutes. Zaxby's will be on the right, next to the abandoned Lowe's store. We always love going there and we always get the same thing: chicken fingers, french frieds and Texas toast. So good. 






After leaving there, I needed a new belt (I have lost almost 40 pounds!) and so we headed to Walmart, which is just down from Zaxby's. I picked up one for 10.00 and then it was on to Publix, where I needed to pick up some tape; then on to the house where I haven't left since. Oh well. It was a leisurely day. What can I say.

I'll be like "Scarlett" in "Gone with the Wind". I'll do my chores tomorrow. "After all, tomorrow is another day".

I did answer two hotel reviews online for the hotel AND I worked on my personal website some, so all wasn't lost.


And having nothing to do with Atlanta and everything to do with beauty, here is my closing song for this post: Diahne Carrol and Vic Dimone singing in honor of Perry Como. Enjoy.