Tuesday, February 9, 2016

An Atlanta Blogger: Fung Mei

It's snowing today in Atlanta! But that didn't stop us from finding a great restaurant to have lunch at. It's funny how one can pass a place day after day, year after year, probably because it's in his own backyard, and not be familiar with it. For years, I have passed the Fung Mei Chinese restaurant here in Duluth. It's just down from my home. But I never went it.

Today, we decided to give it a try. And what a great decision that was! Their food was to die for. They make it all from scratch after the order. 







Here is the manager of the restaurant. He stopped by twice and shot the breeze with us. He told us that they have a very large Asian clientele who are very demanding with him. But I'm sure they are all pleased because the food was wonderful.



And today was David's birthday and so they surprised him with these little cakes. They were constantly coming to the table to see if we wanted anything else. I was very pleased with their service.



With two large plates of fried rice, two large plates of chicken dishes, egg rolls, drinks and that dessert, we got out of there right at $50.00. I'm not sure about the price, if that is good or bad, but the food and service were wonderful.

If you are a guest in my hotel, and if you would like to try it, just go to the light out of the hotel. Turn right and go to the second light. There they will be, on the right. You can't miss them.

We had so much that we took alot of it home and had dinner out of it too.

This afternoon was spent answering online reviews and working on our hotel Facebook page. Tomorrow, I wrap up my taxes with my H & R Block preparer and I'll be glad to get that over with.




And having nothing to do with Atlanta and everything to do with beauty, here is my closing song for this post. Enjoy.