Wednesday, June 4, 2014

An Atlanta Blogger: Sweet 16

This last weekend, we were very busy in the hotel. Here is a sweet family that stayed with us to celebrate their daughter's 16th birthday party. We provided a room for that. To see other guests over the weekend, go here.










Yesterday, I had to go downtown on business and I always dread it because of the traffic: cars zooming every which way. I usually indent my steering wheel another notch when I go down there!











But by the afternoon, I was back home where I met a friend for a nice dinner and movie at Studio Movie Grill. Have you ever been there? You should visit them. It is a very nice place and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. 








And having nothing to do with Atlanta and everything to do with beauty, here is my closing song for this post: Students from Clark Atlanta University singing "If I Can Help Somebody". Enjoy.





Have a great day!