Thursday, June 12, 2014

An Atlanta Blogger: Mall of Georgia

Yesterday, I met up with my friend, Suzanne, from Tennessee and we went out to the Mall of Georgia for the day. Here are some pictures I snapped of that very large mall.




We entered at one of the smaller entrances by Dillards and began our day there . . .






This mall is touted as the largest mall in Georgia and, indeed, it is very big.






Of all the fancy and larger stores, the "As seen on TV" store was my favorite because I HAD seen many of their products before - many useful gadgets.






Suzanne and I made our way to the food court where there were ample choices. We settled on the home cooking restaurant (whose name I forget, sorry). I had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn bred and black eyed peas. MY KIND OF FOOD!






Then we topped it off with a visit to the Dairy Queen, across the room. Suzanne had a Strawberry Blizzard and I had a Banana Split Blizzard. Yum Yum.






After walking the length of the mall on both sides and going in several of the stores, we started back towards the car.







When we got to the car, we BOTH realized that each of our phones needed charging. So we decided to stop at Sugarloaf Mills Mall which is a smaller but equally nice mall further south of the Mall of Georgia on our way to Suzanne's hotel.




We found a place to sit while the phones were charging and it happened to be directly in front of Medieval Times. Have you ever been there? You definitely should go. Click on this link to read about it. See those train cars going by. That's right, there is a choo choo train that travels throughout the mall picking up the little children for a train ride!

And having nothing to do with Atlanta and everything to do with beauty, here is my closing song for this post: Steve Lawrence singing "Send Someone to Love Me". Enjoy.