Tuesday, April 1, 2014

An Atlanta Blogger: April in Atlanta



On Monday, I went to get a bite to eat and then came home and enjoyed a nice leisurely time in the gazebo at home. The weather was nice and it gave me a chance to get caught up on emails and other things. I did not get out much on Monday.


This last weekend at work, I had a full house - with a large group of Mary Kay ladies and then other groups with us. I enjoyed the weekend with the conversations that I had. There was this one man who came up to the desk and, in Spanish, asked me if I spoke Spanish. So I thought he didn't speak English and I began to speak with him in Spanish. He wanted to know how to get to Best Buy so I showed him. He was gone most of the day and when he came back, I asked him if he had found what he was looking for and he said yes but then he answered me in English. Come to find out, his English is better than my Spanish. But we had an interesting conversation.




One of the groups that we had were three different graduates of the Atlanta Institute of Music. And here are two of them with one of their mothers. To see my other groups for the weekend, go here. 

I have been told we are having homemade tacos tonight so we won't be going out either. Today and yesterday have been days of leisure but tomorrow I have been called into the hotel. Always thankful for my job. Have a great day.

And having nothing to do with Atlanta and everything to do with beauty, here is my closing song for this post: Mariachi Sol de Mexico singing "My Way". Enjoy.