Monday, April 14, 2014

An Atlanta Blogger: Crestwood Blvd

This last weekend, we had a large Korean tour group with us at the hotel and we were rather busy. The weekend went by very fastly. Before I share my post for today, I want to share my song of the day. I love it and you will too!. 

I have decided to start a series of posts about different Atlanta streets and neighborhoods. My first post starts with the street nearest to me: Crestwood Blvd. This is a boulevard is in a business district and is the route that I take to work each day (walking). There are 5 such buildings (as the one below) on Crestwood.
Here I am headed to work . . . 







And on I go . . .







Crestwood has two very nice townhome subdivisions and this is one of them . . . .






This is the entrance to one of the business parks on Crestwood . . .






See that blue building in the foreground. It isn't really blue. That's glass you see. The whole 15 story building is glass but it gives on the look of blue. It is a financial center on Crestwood . . .






Spring has sprung!!!







Each day on my way to my own hotel, I walk through the parking lot of the Hampton Inn. And here I am today in their parking lot and what do I find! A large motorhome. If you will notice, they have their door open. Why would they pay to rent a hotel room and then stay in their motorhome?






I couldn't resist stopping in at the Hibachi Buffet which is right across from my hotel. They have a delicious buffet each day with multiple islands as well as a section where you can order what you want. I had plenty of fried rice, chicken, vegetables and then . . .  pizza. Oh well.







After work, I headed back home and here I am in the parking lot, once again, of the Hampton Inn






And now I am headed down the road. See those red lights on that building? That is the blue 15 story building I showed you earlier.






Excuse my finger on the phone. Sorry about that.





This is another Asian restaurant that I wrote about the other day, East Pearl.





Not only do I always pass the Hampton, but I also pass the Comfort Inn and Suites (which we own)





And then, it's to home.

And having nothing to do with Atlanta and everything to do with beauty, here is my closing song for this post: