Thursday, April 17, 2014

An Atlanta Blogger: A REAL taco!!




Wednesday, I went to the grocery store and ended up in the deli where I spend at least an hour, going over emails, deleting spam and forwards and generally getting caught up. Then . . .






I headed for lunch. See those three men standing there? They are Mariachi singers who sing at that restaurant they are standing in front of. I went to lunch there recently and I saw them there. They were going from table to table singing for the customers. It added quiet the atmosphere.






But today, I decided I needed to eat more chicken. So I ended up at the Dwarf House Chick Fil A.  . . .







And then, I passed the Krispy Kreme and had to have a fresh doughnut so I stopped here too . . .






But being one that likes to try new places, I passed the Taqueria Vallarta and couldn't resist stopping in for a taco - a fresh REAL taco.








As I left the Taqueria, I passed the Drawf House again and snapped a picture of it for you.







Needless to say, I didn't have dinner. I was full.

And having nothing to do with Atlanta and everything to do with beauty, here is my closing song for this post: Liberace playing the "Bumble Boogie". Enjoy.