Monday, March 24, 2014

An Atlanta Blogger: family reunions

This weekend at the hotel, I had not one but THREE groups with me. I was able to get pictures of two of the three groups. And boy, did they fill up our breakfast area in the morning. We had to open up our meeting room for the overflow.

This is the Gonzalez family. They came up from Florida for a weekend pleasure trip. On Saturday, they went to Stone Mountain and were gone most of the day. Then, on Sunday, they went downtown to sightsee. I suggested to them that they take Marta and they said that sounded like a good idea. I don't know if they did or not because they were gone the whole day. But they were very friendly people and I enjoyed having them with me.





Then we also had a church group from South Carolina. They had eight rooms. And we enjoyed having them although they were only with us one night. I asked them to pose and they obliged.






We only had one meeting this weekend. But I stayed busy with my guests and the time flew. Now, I am headed out the door to a restaurant that I was recently invited to. We'll see how that goes.

And having nothing to do with Atlanta and everything to do with beauty, here is my closing song for this post: Jahmene Douglas singing "At Last". Enjoy.