Wednesday, October 9, 2013

An Atlanta Blogger: A trip to Lenox Square Mall



H

I took marta (Atlanta's answer to public rail transportation) down to Lenox Road, to Lenox Square Mall.


When I got off the train, I went up this escalator to the street level where I walked just a few steps . . .


To Lenox Square Mall. As you can see, it is connected to the J. W. Marriott, a luxurious hotel in Buckhead. Speaking of luxury, this whole area, Buckhead, is very upscale and is not an area that this frugal concierge ventures to often. Fortunately, I enjoy window shopping!! After I went to the mall, I had a bite to eat and then I took a stroll down Lenox Road . . .where I almost got killed because, without my glasses, what I thought I saw was a sidewalk, turned out to be the gutter on the side of the road. There was NO sidewalk after one block down. I turned around and got back on marta and went back home! But I enjoyed my day.




And having nothing to do with Atlanta and everything to do with beauty, here is my closing song for this post: the Spanish singer Angel Miguel Palma singing "La Loba". Enjoy.