Monday, August 26, 2013

An Atlanta Blogger: My Sunday Guests


At the hotel, we had a massive check out on Sunday morning and I got called in early again. But I didn't mind because I had a chance to say goodbye to our nice guest, Cynthia who has stayed with us several days. It has been a pleasure to get to know her and I wish her well on her journey today.



I was also happy to take a picture of my guests from Colombia. They are here working with the Hispanic community and were such delights - so kind.


Well, it's 11:30 pm on a Sunday night and I am heading out the door for my walk home. I ordered a new book today from my online bookstore: TheHoteliersBookstore.com. I am looking forward to receiving it and I'll share some tidbits with you once I get started reading it.

Here's a great quote I found:

"It was probably a mistake to pursue happiness; much better to create happiness; still better to create happiness in others."  Lloyd Douglas

And having nothing to do with Atlanta but everything to do with beauty, here is my closing song for this post: Rachmaninov's "Prelude in C# Minor". Enjoy.