Wednesday, August 28, 2013

An Atlanta Blogger: Midtown Atlanta!!


Here is a great little quote I found attributed to Ella Wheeler Wilcox:


Our lives are songs;
God writes the words
And we set them to music or pleasure;
and the song grows glad, or sweet or sad,
As we choose to fashion the measure


I like that!

Well, I was at the hotel yesterday and said goodbye to the Colombians whose picture I posted yesterday. They were on their way to Seattle. We had a full house yesterday so that was good. Today, I was off, howEVER, everyone was on pins and needles because we had a very important inspection from the company that grants us the right to use their flag. 

Today was a day of errands. Have you ever been to Midtown Atlanta on a busy Wednesday afternoon?





Once I got home, I relaxed on the couch and was reading one of the Hospitality themed magazines I subscribe to. Did you know that Social media plays the largest role in travel inspiration! According to a recent survey, 87% of travelers use Facebook for travel inspiration and 68% use their mobile devices. We had better be on our toes, those of us in the Hotel industry!! Smile, they are talking about us!!

And having nothing to do with Atlanta and everything to do with beauty, here is my closing song for this post: Beethoven's 3rd movement of his "Moonlight Sonata". Enjoy.




Talk to you later . . .